YD409 TPMS Sensor Trigger Tool Features
YD409 TPMS Sensor Trigger Tool Features:
1) Triggers all currently known TPMS sensors, activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors on all vehicles sold worldwide. Including 2014 Models on selected vehicles
* Make-Model-Year selection ensures correct activation and avoids crosstalk.
* Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals.
* Reads sensor ID, tire pressure , temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information. Prints health report through computer.
* Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly. Warns of a wrong sensor installed, missing or faulty sensor, duplicate ID, and incorrect sensor mode.
2) Checks RF Remote Keyless Entry (key FOB)
* Provide navigation and step-by-step instruction on the screen, Even the newest recruited technician can use the YD409.
* Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery. Automatic power-off. Two options to charge the tool, wall plug or by connecting to the compute.
* Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals.
* Saves up to 10 TPMS records for future data review.
3) Support multi- language--- English, French, Spanish and more
4) 1 year free online update