AUZONE Pro-Sensor is a general-purpose tire pressure sensor developed by our company to match and replace original vehicle sensors. We use Freescale’s chips and automotive components, introduce advanced production technology, and follow a strict quality-control system with high precision, stability, and reliability. Wireless configuration and activation makes it the perfect replacement for original sensors.
100% original AUZONE pro-sensor 433/315 MHZ programmable universal TPMS sensor better than AUTEL MX-Sensor
- The original sensor can be replaced directly by copying the ID, so the vehicle does not need to relearn a new ID.
- .An adjustable installation angle ensures applicability to even more wheel hubs.
- .Adaptable to a variety of complex environments, such as high speed, high and low temperatures, moisture, acid and alkali, salt fog, etc.
- .Compatible with most models on the market, saving inventory costs and avoiding the trouble caused by the lack of original parts.
- .Supports our company's special tools for quick modification of the ID.
- Operating temperature：-40℃---+105℃
- .Storage temperature：-40℃---+125℃
- .Operating humidity：<90%
- .Pressure monitoring range：0---800kpa
- .Pressure accuracy：±10kpa
- .Temperature accuracy：±3℃
- .Power Level：8dBm
- .Dimensions：approx. 71.3 mm *57mm x*21.3 mm
- .Weight(without valve stem)：16.5g
Why we need it?
TPMS problems can include any of the following:
• A TPMS sensor that has stopped functioning because the battery has died.
• A TPMS sensor that is working intermittently due to a weak or failing battery.
• The TPMS module is not receiving a signal from one or more sensors because of an antenna or wiring fault.
• The TPMS module itself is not functioning properly or has failed because of a voltage supply, wiring or internal electronics fault.
• The tires were serviced or rotated recently and the relearn procedure was not done correctly.
• The vehicle owner does not understand how their TPMS system actually works.
• This device is help us to diagnose, test and maintain the tire healthy.
4pcs x AUZONE Pro-Sensor 433MHz TPMS Diagnostic & Service Tool
Live Support: Chat with us online
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.