MaxiCOM MK808TS is a powerful and intuitive seven-inch touchscreen Android tablet capable of scanning all available system for faults and aiding in performing an extensive list of the most popular maintenance services including oil and service light resets and steering angle sensor calibration. The tool’s quad-core processor and 32 gigabyte operating memory combined with its drill-down touch interface enables deft analysis of domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
100% Original Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Auto TPMS Relearn Tool Universal Tire Sensor Activation Pressure Monitor Reset Scanner
Highlights of AUTEL Maxicom MK808TS:
1.Complete TPMS Service: Autel scanner MK808TS not just supports the complete TPMS services as TS601&TS508 including sensor activation and programming, etc. this TPMS Tool also allows viewing the diagnostic information in a super touchable screen intuitively.
2.Feature-Rich Software: Compared with Autel MX808 and MK808BT, this diagnostic scanner is equipped with more comprehensive and superior diagnostic functions including full systems diagnoses and Oil/EPB/BMS/SAS/DPF Reset, IMMO service, etc.
3.Advanced Hardware: This Autel scanner offers VCI box for Bluetooth connection without the hassle of length limitation on obd2 cable, and it’s still built with the high-end Cortex-A9 processor, Android OS and 32GB memories for improving diagnostic efficiency.
4.Extensive Car Coverage: More than 98% of cars can be easily diagnosed with this TPMS Tool. It is an ideal device helping come up with available solutions to accurately and quickly solve car problems, whether for car owners or for professional mechanics.
5.Better User Experience: Besides multiple languages, this Autel scanner features the following 12-month-limited services – The product with quality problem can be repaired or replaced for free; 12-month free updates，basic functions could still be used without updates.
6. One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official Website (After One Year, Update Cost 349USD/Year)
7. Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement; Supports forced diesel particulate filter regeneration and injector adjustments.
8. Vehicles Supported: Support Asian and European vehicles after 1996, Auto VIN technology automatically identifies the vehicles make, model and year.
9. Support Multi-Language:
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Support Customized Languages besides English.
If you need to change device languge, please send us serial number and your location first. And it will cost usd120. We can authorize other language like Spanish, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Swedish
10.Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Connection:
Bluetooth Connection –Benefited from the Bluetooth connection, it is convenient to carry out specific repair works while you are viewing the diagnostic information.
Wi-Fi Connection - Wi-Fi connection is also stable enough to help surf the internet, update software online and perform remote diagnosis, etc. smoothly.
Graphic Data Display – To display live data in text, graph & analog for easy and intuitive data review.
Auto VIN Scan – To identify vehicles and run diagnoses on all vehicle systems without seconds.
Commonly Used Oil Reset – To reset service mileage and intervals every time the oil is changed. Onscreen Relearn Procedures – To point out the correct way to relearn TPMS sensors.
Complete TPMS Functions for Boost in TPMS Work
MK808TS, being available to activate 98% of all-known TPMS sensors, provides the most advanced TPMS diagnosis and the most comprehensive OBD relearn coverage for a complete TPMS health check, allowing technicians to solve TPMS related problems with a series of quick and effective operations:
1.TPMS Check: The Check function allows users to activate TPMS sensors to view sensor data-sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery condition and sensor location.
2.TPMS Diagnosis: The Diagnosis function is used to check the status of the TPMS system. This function requires connection with the test vehicle.
3.Sensor Programming: The Programming function allows users to program the sensor data to the MX-Sensor and replace faulty sensor with low battery life or the one that is not functioning. There are four options available when programming MX-Sensor:
1). Copy by Activation-Once the sensors mounted on the vehicle have been triggered and the sensor information displayed on the tool, the Copy by Activation can be used to program a new MX-Sensor.
2). Copy by OBD -By using this function, the tablet will program the sensor IDs retrieved from the ECU of the test vehicle to the new MX-Sensors.
3). Copy by Input-The Copy by Input allows users to program a new MX-Sensor with the ID of an original TPMS sensor.
4). Auto Create-The Auto Create function is used to automatically create a random sensor ID to program a new MX-Sensor.
4. TPMS Relearn: This function is used to write the newly programmed sensor IDs into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition. There are three ways for Relearn: Stationary Relearn; Active Relearn; OBD Relearn.
5. TPMS by OEM Part No.: If the sensor's OEM part number is known, this function is an efficient method to activate and program MX-Sensors.
Fully-Equipped Popular Functions Like a Repair Garage
As an advanced diagnostic tool, MK808TS has all kinds of services accessible for complete diagnoses and maintenance. You can quickly access to the vehicle systems within this function.
1. Oil Reset Service allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2. EPB service plays an important role in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
3. BMS service allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4. DPF service specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5. SAS service helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6. IMMO is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
Advanced Hardware to Facilitate Your Repair Work
1. Except its widely-used software, the advanced hardware also brings glory to Autel MK808TS's smooth and fast operation.
2. Android 4.4.4-based tablet diagnostic tool greatly improves the working efficiency with performance and power optimized 1.5GHZ Cortex-A9 Processor.
3. 7 inch touchable LCD screen with 1024*600 resolutions offers ultra-clear visuals of the diagnostic data, making it easy to navigate and read codes.
4. 1GB RAM DDR3 / 32GB On-Board ROM Memory is not only an extended storage space but a way to reduce the possible issue of slow response.
5. Built-in 5000 mAh battery provides up to 7 hours continuous battery life for giving you a worry-free operation experience.
MaxiVCI Mini is equipped for connecting between the diagnostic tablet and DLC for wirelessly vehicle data transmission via the fast and reliable Bluetooth 2.1 EDR, allowing technicians to have complete freedom to move anywhere in the repair shop when the VCI is connected to the car.
1. Read/erase codes for all available modules
2. Supports IMMO functions/Oil Reset/EPB/S???AS/BMS/DPF/and TPMS
3. Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement;Supports forced diesel particulate filter regeneration and injector adjustments
4. Asian and European vehicles after 1996, Auto VIN technology automatically identifies the vehicle’s make, model and year
5. Update online, the update can improve the MaxiCOM application’s capabilities
6. 7.0” LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
7. Ambient Light Sensor – detects ambient brightness.
8. Power LED – indicates battery level & charging or system status.
9. TPMS Service Symbol – indicates the position of the embedded TPMS antenna
10. Collapsible Stand – extends from the back to allow hands-free viewing of the Display Tablet.
11. Heat Sink
12. MaxiVCI Mini Holder
13. Built-in Battery
14. Mini USB OTG Port
15. Micro SD Card Slot – holds the micro SD card.
16. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) Port
17. USB Port
18. Lock/Power Button – turns the device on & off with long press, or locks the screen with short press.
Autel MAXICOM MK808TS Feature:
1.Advanced TPMS diagnostics for complete TPMS health check
2.Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
3.Program AUTEL MX-Sensors
4.Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage
5.Onscreen relearn procedure
6.Read/clear codes for all available systems.
7.Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
8.Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time.
9.Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
10.Reset service mileage and service intervals
11.Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
12.Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
13.Support battery registration and reset
How to use Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS?
Step 1: Visit official website:www.autel.com,then create an Autel ID and register the product with device's SN and password.
Step 2: Insert the MaxiVCI Mini into the vehicle's DLC,which is generally located under the vehicle dash.
Step 3: Long press the Lock/Power button to turn on the Diagnostic Table.
Step 4: Pair up the Diagnostic Table with the VCI device via Bluetooth to establish a communication link
When the VCI device is properly connected to the vehicle and the Diagnostic Tablet,the VCI status button at the buttom bar on the
display screen shows a green tick at the corner.This indicates your Diagnostic Tablet is ready to start vehicle diagnosis.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS
How to Update Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS?
Note:Make sure the diagnostic tablet is connected to the internet and the tablet has sufficient battery or is connected to a power source.
Step 1:Tap the Update application button from the Diagnostic Job Menu and the Update screen displays.
Step 2:Check all available updates:
a) if you want oto update all the items,tap the "Update All" button
b) if you want to update one or some of the item,tap the "Update" button on the right column of the specific item(s).
Step 3:Tap "Pause" to suspend the updating process.Tap "Continue" to resume.
Step 4: When the updating process is completed,the software will be installed automatically.The previous version will be replaced.
MaxiVCI Mini Firmware Update:
Step 1:Connect the MaxiVCI Mini to a PC using a USB cable.
Step 2:Run the "PC Suite" on the computer which is installed after the installtion of Maxi PC Suite and click MaxiVCI Mini icon on the Device Selection window.
Step 3:The driver will automatically detect the updates of the device.
Step 4:Click "Update" to complete the operation if an update is available.
Step 1:Connect the MaxiVCI Mini with the Diagnostic Tablet using a USB cable.
Step 2:Tap VCI Manager from the Diagnostics Job Menu,and then Update to complete the operation if an update for the MaxiVCI Mini is available.
Difference Between MK808 and MK808TS
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Quick Guide:
Original Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Quick GuideOriginal Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Quick GuideOriginal Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Quick GuideOriginal Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Quick GuideOriginal Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Quick Guide
1pc x Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick reference guide
1pc x Carry case
1pc x Magnet
Original Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS
Live Support: Chat with us online
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.