JDiag BT-100 is a new Battery Electrical System Circuit Tester from JDiag company, it can test car battery voltage, AC and DC voltage, resistance, leakage, short circuit, components activation etc.
JDIAG BT-100 BATTERY ELECTRICAL SYSTEM CIRCUIT TESTER ORIGINAL
JDIAG BT-100 is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in all 6- to 30-volt vehicle electrical systems.
Hook BT100 up to the vehicle's battery, you can:
1. Easy to confirm if a circuit is positive, negative, or open without having to reconnect clips from one battery pole to another.
2. Test for continuity with its built-in auxiliary ground lead.
3. By pressing the power switch, the positive or negative current will be conducted to the probe tip for testing the function of an electrical component without the use of jumper wires.
4.Test for poor ground contacts instantly without performing voltage drop tests. JDIAG BT-100 is also short-circuit protected, its internal circuit breaker will trip if it becomes overloaded.
5. Follow and locate short circuits without wasting fuses. JDIAG BT-100's long cable allows you to test along the entire length
of the vehicle without constantly searching for suitable vehicle grounds.
JDiag Series New item car battery Tester BT-100 Features:
1. Tiny deviation and more precise testing data
2. Can protect the circuit when power supply is reversed
3. Support input voltage range from 9V to 70V
4. Multi-languages available even the minority languages can be customized
5. The Large battery clip can carry more load
6. The 10m diagnostic cable is made of environmentally-friendly material, not pungent
7. Support 12V cars and 24V trucks
8. Overload self protection: reset automatically after overload, no need operation
9. The portable nylon bag is waterproof and oil proof
10. With personalized exquisite appearance
11. Low power consumption and high performance
12. Available with personalized customization and OEM orders.
1. Display: TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)
2. Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
3. Storage Temperature: -40 to 70°C (-40 to 185 F°)
4. External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
5. Dimensions: Length 165 mm * Width 40 mm * Height 27 mm
JDIAG BT-100 Specifications
DC voltage range: 0-65V +1 digit
Resistance range: 0-200 K ohm
Frequency response of tone pass through
0Hz to 10K hz.
Rating current: 1-10 Amp
100% current : no trip
150% current: trip in one hour
200% current: trip in 3-30 seconds.
300% current: trip in 0.5-4.0 seconds.
1pc x Jdiag BT100 Interface
1pc x User’s Manual
1pc x Cigarette lighter adapter
1pc x Battery hookup clips
1pc x Probe tip
1pc x 10m. extension cable
1pc x Well-designed case
1pc x Nylon Portable bag
Live Support: Chat with us online
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.